Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year 2010!

it's soon time to bid farewell to 2009, and welcome a brand new 2010.
it's been quite a year for me.. the goods and bads, the ups and downs, the beginnings and ends...

special thanks to all of you who's been there for me in a way or another, who's somehow helped me become a better, stronger person. thank you too, for reading my blog, for entertaining my sometimes insignificant raves and rants.. and making me feel appreciated somehow :)


here's to everyone - a better and more beautiful year ahead.
enjoy, and have a blast of a time tonight!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

(courtesy of on SandAnimationCom youtube)

2 comments:

cherie said...

U're welcome! :0

Lovely winnie the Pooh! i wont be able to resist too if i were u.. hahahaa :P

celest said...

hehehe.. thanks for being the FIRST comment on my blog for 2010! hurray ;)