Monday, January 18, 2010

show your guy how much you love him..

by printing his face on your fingernails! lol.
or vice versa...

honestly, this actually looks freaky to me.


i can't decide if it's cuz of the picture showing 2 grownup men with their own faces printed on their not-so-well-manicured fingernails, or the fact that people now print faces on their own nails. lol.

either way, you decide.
i still prefer having pretty little flowers, ribbons or just plain OPI nail polishes on my nails...

4 comments:

LEon said...

it look freaky to me too. Actually no guys want their face to put on lady nails. Although the truth can be another way around. LOL

celest said...

hi LEon, thanks for visiting my blog :) it would totally scare me off if i find my face printed on anyone's nails anyway.. too scary. lol.

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

i agree this is too freaky!

celest said...

lol, yes it is.
i wonder if this gimmick/trend would ever take off...