Saturday, February 11, 2006

my new cute handwoven bag

via airmail - a friend sent me this gorgeous handmade bamboo bag she bought in jakarta (new year present) - isn't it cute? *love*

the size is perfect for a casual day out, fits my wallet + coin purse + mobile phone + small makeup items. plus it's so unique! (you hardly see anyone else carrying a similar bag in the streets) i carried this to work yesterday, and received lots of compliments on it :) one of my colleagues even joked that the added benefit of this bag being it's hardness - enough to beat up any suspicious evil-intenders *lol*.

specially took a small pic. on my mobile phone to post it up for all to see.
thank you so much, susan! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me interesa tu cesto. mi mail es ...

celest said...

erh.. translation please, anyone?
if my guess is right, i'd have to say my bag (or anything else posted in this blog) is not for sale. thank you for your interest.

carolyn said...

"it interests your basket to me. my mail is" - Translation from www.dictionary.com. It is Spanish to English.

So your guess is about right. And Wow, your blog has Spanish readers :p

celest said...

thanks for the translation. haha yes, we're all living in a global village afterall. the internet really breaks down the physical distance.